Monday, May 12, 2008

On to Act II

Lovely Evening Ladies and Gents.

Ahhh, the sun has long since gone to bed, infomercials are gearing up to sell things that people are better of without, and the scent of sweet moisture is mixed in with the cold breeze of night air. I'm coming to you live from my living room couch. Led Zeppelin is our house band and I'm ready to rock.

There's an ice cold Mike's Hard Lemondade sitting patiently by my naked foot, while I recline slightly into the thin, ancient pillows that I have never brought myself to throw away. Yes people, I am trying my best to relax and be humbly greatful for putting in a long day at work. For those of you who know what I'm talking about, Kudo's to you. It takes a lot out of a person to be "makin' the doughnuts." Keep it up, stay strong and hang in there. Payoffs come in all different ways you know.

Well, I've decided to make a few changes for myself and this ride that I call life. I haven't gotten everything figured out but I'm sure as hell going to try and make do with what I have and get my ass to higher ground. I'm not expecting fame or fortune but damn, I want to be happy and if there's only one person I could turn to, to make that happen, it's myself. More on that later, I have to get some shuteye soon. Take care of yourself and don't forget to enjoy things along the way.

Ciao!

No comments: